SaaS and Cloud has completely transformed the way products are built and delivered to users. While there are several technical strategies to deliver a product in a SaaS model, can they sustain as you grow? From an ISV perspective the following questions are very critical,
- Is this model scalable and can I add more customers?
- How do I keep my operational expenses low?
- How can I deliver superior quality of service at a lower cost?
This webinar focuses on 3 important areas in a SaaS model – Business, Operations and Engineering. We will discuss on how “SaaS Life Cycle Management” (SLCM) can result in significant savings for ISVs.
Key Take Aways:
- Components of a SaaS Life Cycle Management Solution
- Lead/Trial conversion techniques
- SaaS – Non Functional Requirements
- Automating your subscription management
- Self-servicing capabilities
Date: 13th Nov 2013, Time: 1.00 P.M EST (Eastern Standard Time), Duration: 60 Minutes
|Janakiraman J||Director of Technology at Techcello|
|Jothi Rengarajan||Principal Architect at Techcello|